- 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
The 2020 Women in Public Sector Summit is coming!
The Summit is organised by the public sector for the public sector and encourages participation by women who are:
- transitioning into the public sector
- ready for their first people- or thought-leader role
- looking for career progression in the public sector
- a champion of, or in a business role supporting, diversity and inclusion in the public sector
- experiencing barriers to their progression in the public sector.
If you’re interested in attending, keep an eye out for early registration. Also, be sure to talk to your manager and/or your HR advisor first and then submit your Expression of Interest (usually in May) to receive information about the Summit as details become available. Spaces are limited and the Summit is always in high demand, so watch this space!