2021 Women in Public Service Summit | Christchurch
- 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Date: TBA (September)
Join us in 2021 for the first-ever Southern Women in Public Service Summit
After a 2020 of unexpected challenges – and our first successful virtual Summit – we're excited to be hosting our first Summit in the South Island!
The Summit is organised by the public service for the public sector and encourages participation by women who are:
- transitioning into the public service
- ready for their first people- or thought-leader role
- looking for career progression in the public sector
- a champion of, or in a business role supporting, diversity and inclusion in the public sector
- experiencing barriers to their progression in the public sector.
If you’re interested in attending, keep an eye out for early registration. More details on programmes and speakers will be available here soon. Also, be sure to talk to your manager and/or your HR advisor first. Expressions of interest will be available in a few months, so be ready to submit your EOI to receive information as details become available.
Bulk registrations will be available for five or more people, and you must email the event organiser (not GWN) to arrange your bulk purchase. Spaces are limited and the Summit is always in high demand, so get in quick!