Copyright & legal info
Government Women’s Network advises you that:
- The information on this website may change, be deleted, added to, or otherwise amended without notice.
- Information on this website is not business, tax or legal advice. You should take specific advice from qualified professionals before taking any action based on this information.
- GWN will not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website.
- GWN cannot be liable for any inaccuracy, error, omission, or any other kind of inadequacy, deficiency, or flaw in, or in relation to the information contained in this website and its subsites; including its third parties external links. GWN fully excludes any and all liability of any kind to any person or entity that chooses to rely upon the information.
- The New Zealand government does not support or recommend any specific commercial product, process, or service mentioned on this site.
- GWN is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website. We cannot guarantee that these links will always work and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
We do not collect personal information from you through this website except through our newsletter signup form. If you email GWN we may collect personal information from you such as your name and email address, and any other contact information you provide. This information is collected in order to respond to your enquiry and to provide you with information about GWN or agency networks. Information collected for our newsletters is only used for this purpose and personal information that we hold is not shared without your consent. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or have it corrected please contact us.
Published by the Government Women's Network, 2019 © Crown Copyright.
Licensed for use under the creative commons attribution licence. See the Creative Commons licenses for details. The Creative Commons license does not give you permission to use the GWN's logo in any way that breaches the Flags, Emblems and Names Protection Act 1981.
This license excludes any information copyright to a third party that is on our site or is linked to from our site.