- 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
The Women in Public Service Summit is happening in 2021!
After a 2020 of unexpected challenges – and our first successful virtual Summit – our in-person event is back and better than ever!
The Summit is organised by the public service for the public sector and encourages participation by women who are:
- transitioning into the public service
- ready for their first people- or thought-leader role
- looking for career progression in the public sector
- a champion of, or in a business role supporting, diversity and inclusion in the public sector
- experiencing barriers to their progression in the public sector.
Programmes, speakers and other details are available on the event registration page. Also, be sure to talk to your manager and/or your HR advisor first before registering.
Bulk registrations will be available for five or more people, and you must email the event organiser (not GWN) to arrange your bulk purchase. Spaces are limited and the Summit is always in high demand, so get in quick!